Thursday, May 14, 2009

Help Sponsor Lynn in the Tour de Cure!

The Tour de Cure bicycle ride is fast approaching. On June 13th I will be riding the 104 mile route. I have participated in this event for the past four years. I am so excited to be a part of this awesome cause. I know many people, many of which are relatives, that have to live with this life threatening disease. I hope that you will be able to support me in my efforts to raise $1500 for the fight against Diabetes. Even if you can only afford a little amount, it will all add up. I have a long way to go to hit my goal of $1500. I want to thank you for your help.

Here is a link where you can sponsor me:
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/Sponsor.Lynn.Barlow

Thank you!

Lynn
KathyQuilts.com

Here is a copy of the route we will take this year if you want to see where we ride:

No comments: